Caring for a parent or loved one with Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory care can be very challenging for caregivers. Home is the right expression you can find. These could be excellent for family members affected by Alzheimer’s disease or advanced dementia. Home environment plays a significant role in managing cognitive health conditions. Our Alzheimer Home Care Services includes a wide range of services offered in the home, rather than in a hospital or care facility. Our services can allow seniors with Alzheimer’s or other dementia to stay in his or her own home. It also can be of great help to family caregivers.
Alzheimer Home Care Services
Alzheimer’s disease affects an entire family. Managing this ongoing condition calls for endless patience, sympathy, and love. Precedence Home Healthcare offers personalized one-on-one care for to give family caregivers time to refresh.
Taking care of Dementia patient can take a toll on families, but with Precedence Home Healthcare on your side, qualified caregivers will help with care for your parent or loved one when you need to take a break to refresh from care responsibilities. Considering a weeklong break too good for restoring strength, you have the peace of mind that your loved one is safe and well cared for in your absence in the comfort of your loved one’s home.
Precedence Home Healthcare Alzheimer’s care services include the following.
- Motivated to do just as much as they can independently
- Personal care services: Help with bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, exercising or other personal care.
- Companion services: Help with supervision, recreational activities or visiting
- Homemaker services: Help with housekeeping, shopping, or meal preparation.
- Maintain a program to prevent frustration and meltdowns
- Psychological arousal using discussion along with other activities
- Keeping a safe and secure environment
- Control changing behaviors
- Changing the level of care as the disease advances
- Recognize who the elderly was before in life
- Offer nourishing meals
- Help with ambulation and socializing
- Transportation to medical appointments along with other activities
- Assistance the family members